We are currently recruiting for some great roles and have a position available for an admin assistant to join our team of creative, friendly professionals in our Milan office. This position is initially part-time, however this may lead to an opportunity for full-time working.
We’re pleased to offer flexible working arrangements and we are currently working from home. Our aim is to ensure that all our staff continue to have access to the tools and opportunities they need to build their careers and in the future we hope to return to office working and we may need full-time admin support.
- Acting as a communication relay ensuring all parties receive the necessary information and that the information is accurate.
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors etc to ensure invoices are processed through our financial systems.
- Collaborating with internal office and group colleagues to ensure financial processes are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Providing administrative support to colleagues in the Milan office, scheduling meetings, arranging travel etc and maintaining office systems
- Any other task that is needed for the administration of the Milan office
Qualifications and experience
- Administrative or Finance working experience of three years minimum
- Fluent English speaker
Knowledge and understanding
The successful applicant must have a professional and friendly demeanour, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have experience of data and information management systems in an office environment.
- Have excellent office and IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (good spelling and grammar)
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- The ability to effectively self-manage time and workload in a diverse role.
- A high standard of work practice including attention to detail
- A clear understanding of prioritising tasks and managing your time to deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to maintain confidentiality
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in Italy without visa restrictions. We may give you a test to ensure you fit our criteria and will ask for references which will be checked prior to your start date.
Deadline: 14th May 2021