We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated digital communications executive to join our busy and growing international architectural practice.
This role involves writing and creating quality content for our website and social media channels. This will include videos and blogs aimed at improving Hyphen’s external visibility and profile.
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Communication, you will be supporting Hyphen’s offices across Europe and Latin America and we can offer this role from either of our offices in Winchester or London with flexible/home working.
Additional benefits include training and development opportunities, occasional overseas travel and a clear career progression path.
Role and responsibilities:
Working alongside our directors, communications and business development teams. You will be responsible for:
- Producing a full mix of digital marketing content for multiple audiences and channels including website copy, videos, blogs, events collateral and social media.
- Maintaining and updating Hyphen’s website and social media.
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the Group in order to extract the relevant information required to develop engaging written and video content.
- Consistently applying Hyphen’s tone of voice and summarising / simplifying complex information into clear, concise, accurate and engaging copy.
- Maintaining and developing Hyphen’s content calendar and proactively sourcing new content ideas and stories.
- Pursuing new opportunities to develop and utilise video across all digital channels.
- SEO optimisation including effective paid advertising strategies.
- Tracking website and social media performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Hootsuite.
- Providing a weekly ‘Media summary’ for key stakeholders across the Group on relevant news relating to our key clients, consultants and competitors.
- Supporting internal communications.
- Contributing to the annual communications planning process.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years’ experience in a communications / content marketing role.
- Excellent written English and interpersonal communication skills.
- Creative thinker and willing to put your ideas forward.
- Good time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, confident communicator and team player who enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
- An understanding of communications disciplines including digital communications, public relations, marketing communications and brand management.
- Confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders; both in and outside the business.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading abilities to ensure high-quality and error-free copy / materials.
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo and YouTube.
- Experience in website editing (WordPress), video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro) and the MS Office Suite. Adobe After Effects would be desirable.
- A knowledge of working internationally and an interest in design and architecture would be advantageous.
- Fluent in English (proficiency in one or more additional languages would also be advantageous – specifically: Spanish, French, German or Italian).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
To apply, please fill in the contact form below.
Deadline for applications: Friday 25 June 2021