Hyphen is looking for a financial administrator to join its team in Winchester.
This is a great new opportunity for an individual to join our international architectural practice on a permanent basis in our Winchester office. With a wealth of experience providing solutions to a variety of commercial, residential and hospitality projects worldwide, we have gained a number of highly regarded clients. As Financial Administrator, you will be working as part of a small team managing billing and income for both UK offices, maintaining excellent client relationships and undertaking a number of varied ad-hoc tasks.
- Liaising with project Account Managers to determine client billing
- Raising invoices and managing income for both Winchester and London offices
- Posting and checking of invoices (both incoming/outgoing)
- Managing client relationships and providing excellent service and support
- Analysing forecast billing versus actuals
- Submitting EC sales list declarations quarterly & VAT returns
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Covering reception, answering telephones and responding to emails
- Assisting with the day-to-day running of the Winchester office
- Occasional visits to our London office to maintain good relationships with Account Managers
- Other Admin tasks as required
Essential skills and experience:
- 2 years’ experience working in a similar position
- Experience or qualifications in a financial discipline or using accounts software
- Bookkeeping and inter-company accounts experience
- A strong working knowledge of MS office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict self-set deadlines
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions. An interest in architecture is not required.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing why you might be the ideal candidate for this position to email@example.com