We offer support through further studies and job running opportunities on projects from all different sectors and have a flexible working strategy in place.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of one year experience working in a UK Architectural practice.
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to work independently and research and assimilate relevant information.
- Experience working on Revit projects advantageous.
- Good understanding of UK building regulations and legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team working skills and a positive, pro-active attitude.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines.
To apply for this position, candidates should preferably be currently living in the UK and able to work in the UK without visa restrictions.
Deadline: 31st October 2021