We’re looking for an enthusiastic communicator, with experience in social media, to join our busy and growing international architectural practice. You will use your skills to help improve our visibility and profile.
You will be supporting our Hyphen offices across Europe and Latin America and we can offer this role from either one of our offices in the UK, France, Germany or Spain.
Role and responsibilities:
Reporting to the head of brand and communication, and working alongside our in-house graphic designer, communications executive and new business development teams. You will be responsible for:
- Managing Hyphen’s social media channels including LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Creating engaging graphic, written and video content for Hyphen’s social media channels
- Responding to comments in a timely manner
- Consistently applying Hyphen’s tone of voice and brand messages
- Pro-actively sourcing and proposing new ideas for social media content and ways to connect with our audiences in our chosen sectors
- Helping to grow and maintain our social media networks
- Training staff on how to use social media
- Supporting search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Supporting our in-house graphic designer with presentations and communications collateral
- Contributing to the annual communications planning process
Essential skills and experience:
- Ideally two years’ experience in managing multiple social media accounts
- Fluent in English (proficiency in one or more additional languages would also be beneficial – specifically: Spanish, French, German or Italian)
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A team player who enjoys working in a fun, multi-cultural environment
- Good time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- An understanding of communications disciplines including digital communications, internal communications, public relations, marketing communications and brand management would be desirable
- A knowledge of working internationally and an interest in design and architecture would be advantageous
- MS Office & Adobe Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro (After Effects desirable but not essential).
Hyphen can support you should you wish to study for a professional qualification with the CIPR, CIM, CAM or IoIC.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU without visa restrictions. The post is offered as full-time, but we will consider alternative arrangements for the right candidate.
To apply, please fill in the contact form below.
Deadline for applications: Monday 2nd September 2019